We are excited to announce the GLOBAL WILDLIFE PHOTO CONTEST of 2014! Our first year was such a hit we decided to bring it back!
The contest will begin on Monday, February 24th. All photos must be submitted before midnight on Monday, March 31st.
Here's how to participate:
- Upload your photo and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter "Photo Contest" in the subject field.
- Include a brief caption of the photo, contact name, and phone number in the email message field.
- Then hit send message.
It's that easy!!
Now there are a few rules we must include but are not limited to:
- Only one photo per person can be submitted.
- All photos must be submitted via the email above. Any photo submitted via our Facebook wall will not be considered for eligibility.
- Photos must be viewer friendly. Remember a photo can silently speak a thousand words, so choose a picture that best represents your Global Wildlife trip.
- Photo must be taken here at the center. They can include you and/or your family, staff members of the center and of course our wonderful animals.
- Photos are to be submitted no earlier than Monday, February 24th and no later than Monday, March 31st.
The winner of the photo contest will be determined by two ways:
- The number of “LIKES” received of their Facebook photo.
- The Global Wildlife Staff’s favorite.
Voting will conclude on Friday, April 4th and winners will be chosen by Friday, April 11th.
All photos will be uploaded to our 'Photo Contest' Album on our Facebook page within 24-48 hours of submission. Once your photo is posted in our Photo Contest Album, you can share it on your Facebook wall and encourage all of your friends and family to "LIKE" your photo! Recruit all of your clicking finger friends to put your photo in the top spot. Remember every "LIKE" counts!
All prizes are to be determined. So be sure to keep checking back with us to see if prizes have been posted.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!